The 6th nonviolent article of faith says: We believe in the same nonviolence that existed in the Primitive Church: “And to those who inquire of us whence we come, or who is our founder, we reply that we are come, agreeably to the counsels of Jesus, to cut down our hostile and insolent swords into … Continue reading
MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH
PEACE IN THE BOOK OF MORMON
HOUSE OF FAITH
HOUSE OF LEARNING
HOUSE OF ORDER
HOUSE OF PRAYER
HOUSE OF FASTING
HOUSE OF GLORY
Top Posts & Pages
- 2 Nephi 4: Why Am I Angry Because of Mine Enemy?
- Man Down: Teaching the Restored Gospel through Peaceful Analogies
- Enos' Prayer for his Enemies
- Join None of Them, for They Are All Wrong - Mormon Ecumenism?
- ... Subject to Kings, Presidents, Rulers and Magistrates
- Latter-day Satyagraha
- Gandhian Swaraj/Swadeshi and Mormon Self-Reliance
- Gandhi - the philosophy of nonviolence (video)
- 1 Nephi 6-11: I have a dream - like Lehi of old
- What does the future hold for the younger generation?